Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weigh In 7/22/12 BRING IT

So I set this goal that I want to reach 170 by Aug 2nd.  That was last week when I weighed in at 177.  This weeks weigh in and I am at 174.8  that is 2.9 pounds lost this week.  I am so HAPPY.  I still have 10 days till my goal.  Will I reach it I don't know.  but I am really happy with that number.  Even more so since I haven't tallied my points for 2 weeks.   Two days ago I started Green Coffee Extract.  We will see where that takes me.  I also only got to the gym 2 days and didn't do elliptical all week.  so a 2.9 loss is GREAT (though I did set up a garage sale and that was lifting and stairs.  Also kept me busy and not eating)

This week I will only get 2 days of pump in.  maybe some elliptical and i think Sam and I will head to the beach a day or 2.

Also my sister informs me that I now weigh less than her.  I never thought that would happen.  ;)

I need to loose as much as i can cuz we are going to IL Aug 2nd and as we all know there are no points in Dekalb. :)

No comments: