Saturday, April 25, 2015

Thriving week 2

I wanted to update you on Thrive by Le-Vel.  I am on week 2 but there is no loss of weight.  My energy and clarity seems better.    But my appetite I think is the same.  I know my friend said she feels fuller longer but I don't.  But I also am not the greatest at drinking my water.  I have to think about drinking it.  Water never was my fave.  Another reason no loss is Monday weigh in day and I started feeling the Curse coming on.  So that would explain the no loss.  (also no gain so that is a plus)  Today is Saturday.  And I have off.  That is usually bad as I have a tendency to eat things I shouldn't.  Though I think I am doing good.  I have had 2 4"pancakes (no syrup) and some Almonds.  and my coke Zero.

I will still Thrive.  Though I need to do my shake with a scoop of Visalus.  I just can't get past the flavor of of the Thrive shake.  My friend says 2 things of french vanilla creamer and it is nummy but I did that with vanilla almond milk and it still was off to me.  But the 1 scoop of visalus is good cuz it give extra calories cuz really the Thrive and almond milk is only 140 calories and for me that isn't enuf for Breakfast.  I need at least 300 for the morning.  Chewing gum though helps get me from Breakfast to Lunch.

So Tomorrow will be the start of Week 3...stay tuned.

No comments: