Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Weigh In 6-24-12

I am up again.  gained 1.1 pounds.  Weight Watchers says that it is ok, gaining here and there is ok.  in the past I have been ok with gains.  This time I don't like it.  probably cuz i don't understand why.  All the other gains I got it.  But this time i didn't get it.  I was working out like mad (well not mad but daily.  I was tracking my points except the cake...i don't know what the points were on that but my Fitness points would have taken care of that and even if they didn't i had the 49 weekly.  but yet still I gained.   At least I am at a point where it frustrates me to go forward and not at the beginning where you get frustrated and quit.

On a good note, my dog groomer says she notices that I am a lot happier lately.  So i guess the loss isn't only physical.

In hopes to pick me up i ordered new workout shoes.  I hope they fit, i had to order online but i got the same size i have now and they are the same brand name.  I love skechers.

Still kicking around if i want to try step.  maybe i need to add a little more cardio to the mix.  I still need to check out classes for Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I heard though that Christine is teaching W.F on Thursday so maybe i will head back to the pool.

No comments: