Monday, April 8, 2013

Day One Detox Epic Fail

Ok really not that bad.  I didn't follow it to the tee.  I was doing good most of the day.  This is how my day was suppose to go and then I will (parenthesize what I did)

Breakfast
Shake made with 2 scoops vi powder, ice, strawberries, chia seed, coconut oil
(I made my shake but didn't do the coconut oil didn't have any yet)

Snack
1 cup Plain Greek yogurt with some honey and almond shaved
(I figured if I can have strawberries above why can't I have fat free greek yogurt with strawberries.  I had 10oz, I was out and about and one container was 5oz)

Lunch
Same as breakfast (I had this with coconut oil this time.  but it was soooo thick, i even forgo'd the ice this time.  I had to choke it down, it was just too thick)

Snack
avocado with lemon...(I don't like avocado unless it is in guacamole.  I had 2 Vi snack bites and some cauliflower/broccoli salad.  I also ate 2 hard boiled eggs,  I was cooking them and had to see if they were done...yoke wasn't so i just ate the whites...that should equal the avocado right)

Dinner
Same as above.  (I had an almond joy flavored shake.  I just can't have the strawberry.  which is strange cuz that was my go to shake but for some reason they are coming out toooo thick.)

now i should be done for the night but if i get hungry I might just steam some broccoli (it has to be eaten)

I worked out killer today.  Pump and elliptical.  I do miss my attack class though.  :(  but i still have Wednesdays class.

No comments: