Saturday, July 26, 2014

Young Living Oil - Week 3

Well I am on week 3 of these oils.  Well technically it should be week 4 but I missed a week because I didn't have any pills made up and I just kept forgetting.  I still haven't lost anything on this trio of oils.  Sure I still notice my appetite is less but other than that na da.  Finding out information about this "diet" plan is slim.  I don't know if taking just the oils and eating normal is what you should do or watching what you eat and the oils.  If it is watching what you eat then the oils really aren't the key to weight loss.  We all know calories in calories out.   This week though I did get on the elliptical 3 times.  I think I am going to go pop on again before work.  I am an active person.  I do on a low day 10,000 steps and on a high day 23,000.  I do some how have to get my weight lifting back in my fitness plan.

If anyone has any ideas on this Trio oil diet plan.  give me a shout

I have next weeks pills made up.  I will continue with these oils until they are gone. 

No comments: