Monday, June 30, 2014

Young Living Oil

Long time no post hey...So I thought I would give this a try.  This oil trio touted as a weight loss tool.





I heard some stories how they lost X amount the first week and blah blah.  So i been on it for a week. I actually been remembering to take one in the am and one in the pm.  And are you ready...dun dun dun.  I lost nothing.  I actually gained 2 pounds.  But those 2# showed up the last day cuz almost all week I held steady at 182.5.  And this was even with me being broken (AKA women time)   So I thought for sure there would be a loss since I weighed in during that first day which I for sure was bloated. 

Yes, I know it has only been a week and I will continue on with this oil since I spent the money on it.  I hope next week the results will be promising.   I am stuck at the 180's.  I need some boost as I am not working out like I use to due to me working now.  Sure I am on my feet but I lost some of the muscle I once had.  We hopefully will get our basement finished and then I can set up a workout corner and get Body Pump for at home. 

Any way on to this oil.  I must say I have noticed the appetite has been curbed a little.  I can't say anything about the energy as this morning I was so worn down it wasn't funny.  I was exhausted.  But i think that was due to how hot it was in the store.   I think once this first batch of pills I made up are gone I am going to up it to 4 drops of each instead of 2.  

Stay tuned to this blog if you are curious about this oil.  Will it be a weight loss trio or have I bought into Snake oil?  We shall see.  I must say though.  When I belch it smells like peppermint.

Good luck trying to find any independent blogs or write ups on this.  I have a hard time finding anything except by people selling the oils or by the company.  I just want to find REAL people with REAL results.
 

No comments: