Sunday, May 24, 2015

Thriving....well

Well I have been on Thrive for over 7 weeks.  No loss...NONE...I haven't seen a decrease in appetite.  I think I have more energy but I don't know...hard to tell.  I know I need to drink more water but drinking water at work is nearly impossible and drinking at home is eh.  I have to have ice but my ice maker is broken.  I use to buy ice and fill it but now it won't even give me the ice.  It is stuck.  I so need a new fridge.  I also use to be so diligent with what I am eating and how much I am eating but I lost it and am having a hard time getting it back.  Partly cuz I work so long sometimes and when I get home I don't want to cook so I either eat something quick and easy or I get take out.   I also know I need to get better sleep.  Now that I am done with my binge of Gilmore Girls I should have less late nights. 

Anyway...I just wanted to give you an update

No comments: