Sunday, May 20, 2012

Color Run 5K

Can you believe I am actually thinking of doing a 5K run?  I know huh.  Ok it will be more of a run/walk cuz as some of you know and those of you that don't...I DON"T LIKE TO RUN FOR FUN.  LOL  I have a large endowment in the front and anytime i do run (even when i was in school)  I get stitches in the side.  But since this is a FUN run.  There is no time to beat and we can walk it if we want.

For those of you who don't know what a Color Run is...It is a 5K Run for Fun thing, where you start out and run through 3-4 color stations on the way where people pelt  you with colored dust.  By the end you look like...how did they put it. "they end looking like they fell into a Willy Wonka… tie dyed… vat of colored goodness."


You can learn more about the color run here THE COLOR RUN

I have a year to start to work on my running.  like i said i don't plan on running the whole thing but i would like to run some of it

No comments: