Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weigh In Day 5/20/12

Well here we are again, another week, another weigh in.  So this week i lost 1.1 pounds.  not the 2 I was going for but a loss is a loss.  Two pounds you say, why?  Well I was trying to lose 2 because my sister lost 2 and I am trying to catch up to her.  But when you think of where I started and she started (lighter than me)  Being that I am so close to her weight is amazing.

I still look at my hands when I am driving and wonder when they got so skinny.   A lady at Pump class who hasn't been in awhile said I look slimmer.  I love that cuz I haven't been loosing a lot of weight but to know that my workout is still thinning me out is good.  Now if it would thin out my legs cuz they are still lumpy and gross.  Dh asked me the other day how you go about find a good plastic surgion.  I told him the doctor says you just have to ask around.  I am sure I could get some idea from asking at the doctor office where to look.  I told him that the insurance won't cover that.  He told me that is ok, that he will pay for it.  I know I am going to have to get my boobs lifted and a tummy tuck.  Both are currently looking like deflated balloons.  But this is all still over a year away.  I need to first loose the 40# for me to hit my goal.   Then they will want to way a year from that time to see where my skin is going.  I guess you can have a leg lift too.  But I just looked at some pictures. The after still don't look good but 95% of the people had Gastric bypass which means they lost fast and it didn't give their skin time to bounce back.  I also would love my arms done but first is boobs, tummy and legs.  I know I am thinking a head of myself.  if i had to choose which one first it would be legs.  Tummy i can hide in shirts.  Boobs i can roll up into a bra.  Legs are there and while in the winter you can hide them in pants, summer is swimming and shorts. (well i don't wear shorts i do capris.

One thing I noticed with weight loss is your confidence is higher.   Sure i am still shy but i talk to more and more people.

Update on Hubby, he is currently at 220#.  He started at 275.  So he practically lost the same as me but the sad part is, HE DON"T EXERCISE.  yeah at the beginning he did but now he does nothing.  I hate it cuz I bust my butt every week.  BUT he is just loosing, I am building muscle and thinning out so I am loosing more inches then him.  I keep saying he can come to pump class with me, go to the gym.  it would only cost $10 more for him to be added on.  But i know if he goes to Pump with me he will want to start at the weight I am at and then he will get frustrated cuz he won't be able to lift it.

No comments: