Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weigh In Day 5-27-12 SEVENTY POUNDS

I did it.  I am now at 70 pound loss.  I lost 1.8 pounds this week and am currently at 181 (Even) i didn't get to under 180 yet, but I am close.  Today was suppose to be splurge day but I really don't have anything to splurge ON.  I can't make brownies out of eggs, no cookies that are screaming EAT ME.  I guess i could have mac and cheese later if that hit.  maybe I will wait till tomorrow and splurge on Chinese with my Niece.

My wrists are looking so skinny.  I wish my legs would start to look like that.  but they are still flabby and gross.  I know they are smaller cuz my pants size keeps going down but they are still yucky looking.  My belly looks like a deflated balloon.

I am still doing Pump 3x a week.  Tuesday workout is still up in the air.  I do elliptical when ever I find a moment.  Yesterday I did elliptical while dh slept and watched Revenge on the Ipad.  that way he can't hear it. but right now it is rough cuz i can't put my hair up due to the keratin complex treatment that I had done.  but tomorrow at 2:30 I can put it up out of my face.  :)

What is hard for me is to not be judgmental.  I don't mean to be.  I know when i was larger I had the thinking of "I am ok, I feel good, I don't let this weight stop me"  But now that I am lighter, I think "i feel so much better, I am loving cloths shopping. I can do so much more"  I want others to feel like I feel like I feel.  I feel bad that people think they need to settle or they need to diet.  Diets is a failure.  Every time someone says "Oh you are doing the Weight Watcher Diet"  I have to correct them.  It isn't a diet.  it is a life style change.  I am not dieting.  I am eating a lot of the foods i always did but I am just making them lighter but using light cheese, low fat butter.  and such.  I am still having pizza, I am still having taco,  I am still having most the things I use to, just now in moderation.  I am conscious of what I am eating and making a better choice.  Some days it is hard and some days it is soooooo simple.  If I want something over points, i workout to earn it.  It is a balance.  Just take it one day at a time and you will be amazed at what you can accomplish

No comments: