Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weigh in day 4/23/11

this week again i went over my points a bit. but factor in the working out and the right meal choices (even though they put me over) i lost 2 lbs. i am at over all 26lbs weight loss since the start of this adventure. Thank goodness we don't do easter and the person who use to make the kids baskets is now 6hrs away and we haven't seen a basket from her in 5yrs, i don't have that pull of easter candy saying eat me. Course i do have cadbury eggs in the freezer. i have only eaten 2 of them since i bought them a month ago. with those Special K fiber bars it gives me that numminess of the candy bar but not the crazy points.

I did do the elliptical again yesterday. I was going to be eating a carb loaded meal of spaghetti for dinner and i wanted to get my body burning before i ate it. i did 30min. so total of 55min yesterday and yes i was feeling it this am. i didn't get up and workout cuz i was so stiff. maybe i will work out later after dh goes to work and before i eat. i am making a ham today YUM

Weight Watchers yelled at me. not sure why. Said i am loosing to quickly. you have to loose less than 2lbs blah blah. why it said that today when my loss was only 1.5lbs is beyond me. or is it that they total loss is too fast. I think any loss is a good loss expecially when you are extremely over weight. Some weeks i am loosing fast, and some weeks i am loosing slow. and some weeks i am not loosing at all. it is just the way it is. I am at the weight i was when I got pregnant with Camden. i am only 20lbs away from 200 which is awesome. So screw you WW and yelling at me for loosing too fast.

No comments: