Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wiegh In day 4/2/11

Well i gained it all back that I lost last week. 7lbs. now there are a number of ideas on why. it could be that my scale was wrong last week and i didn't loose that much. I weigh myself on the same scale wearing the same cloths in the same spot on the floor. 2. i didn't log in my points right. 3. Damn Monthly Friend causing bloat. I am thinking it is a combo of 2 and 3. So i need to start keeping better track of my points and serving size. But ya know right now i want some cookies so i think I am going to have some. I will just work out extra hard this week. 2 days water fitness and 3 days on the elliptical. Cuz you know I am broken and just want some dang cookies. that is what the cushion points are for right. i will just watch what i eat the rest of the week.

No comments: