Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weigh In day 4/30/11

well it is that day of the week. where you have to step on the dreaded scale. Like i knew i would i went up slightly. gain of 1.5 pounds. Why is it expected. cuz like all of us women have to go through monthly. the dreaded Aunt flo is visiting. but at least this month gain isn't as bad as last months which was 7lbs. So i expect my loss next week to be higher than normal and that WW will scold me.

Dh also seems to have gained this week but i don't think he is tracking his food like he should. he expect me to and i can't. i can't keep track of mine and his and put his work out points in. it is just too much on top of taking care of the kids and the house and everything else. i just manage to make him low point meals and if he choose to snack or eat something i haven't given him then that isn't my fault.

I am starting though to get over my fear of using some of my fitness points. i realize that i am working out and that sometimes i need a little something but i hope not to let myself to out of control. i am ok with using some Fit points but not all.

No comments: