Saturday, February 18, 2012

Weigh In 2/18/12 ugh

I gained this week. I thought for sure i would at least have broke even. but at least the gain isn't much .7 pounds. I got sick this week so my workout was only 2 days. Praying things improve so Monday i can head back to the gym.

Did anyone see the report on ABC world new yesterday about the FDA reconsidering a diet drug? Seems interesting. here is the link http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/02/17/fda-to-reconsider-once-rejected-diet-drug/ but by the time they approve it I might be at my goal.

this week I am starting Phase 2. It is a Carb blocker. made with White Kidney bean extract. I am going to see if I have any positive results from it. the problem is trying to remember to take it 30min before a meal. As soon as this mysterious bonus my dh keeps talking about comes through I will pick up some African Mango(Increase Leptin sensitivity to stop hunger) that i read about in a womens world. I also would like to try Sea Buckthorn- suppose to help stop fat absorption.

Now if i could just get over this flu then all will be good and i can go back to working out.

No comments: