Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DAMN YOU TWIZZLER

Why do they have to taste so good. I would be ok with plain ol twizzlers but i should have known better than to pick up the sour stuffed licorice. I have no self control. Even when i know what the points are I still can't stop eating them. Salad for dinner it is. I didn't go down the aisle looking for these things. My kids have 100 day coming up on friday and both need to bring in 100 of something to make a class trail mix. i went down there to get licorice bites and m&m's But Sam is sick and I know how much she loves those red and yellow sour stuffed ones. so i got one (or maybe 2) bags. urg stupid stupid.

I was doing good all this week and then BAM fall off the wagon and smacked my head.

Today I missed Pump. :( my poor little girl is sick. I probably could have went.

One thing I did recently. i got a new pack of panties. I love it cuz they are pretty, they also sit lower which means no more showing out the back. I didn't think I would like them since they are more hipsters than what I am use to but they are nice. I think i might go and get another pack and retire my old fat ones. Or at least put them in the AF drawer. (if i ever get her again)

I have a whole stack of pants to be put in garage sale this summer. even my 16Ws are getting loose. but not to the point of me getting rid of. which means those capri 16W's will fit this summer. :) I also noticed my Old Navy Tshirts are feeling a bit Longer.


sorry for the change in background. I am looking for a different skin but this will do for now. facebook would post my blogs cuz of Pyzam

No comments: