Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weigh In 2/4/12 shocked

I am not sure how i managed it. but i lost this week. I fell off the wagon a bit, by eating a lot of sour licorice. Also we went to five guys and had burgers and fries (16+pts for the burger) My fitness was only 2 days of body pump also. but I am down 1.1 pounds. 190.9 almost got to the 180's soooo close.

Friday in Pump I went up weight in a few things. up to 5kg in bicepts (that is 11lbs) I also did 10lbs in shoulders for a bit but it was hard. But 3lbs is too light, and they don't have any 4lb weights so i am going to go get me some to take to class. My BFF and i have also been walking a little before getting the kids. not the long trip like we use to do but it is something. it is weird doing that when it is Feb cuz we are usually in winter hibernation from walking till at least end of march. i also usually get some work out from snow clearing but there is no snow to clear. we are having a weird winter.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Good for you!

Yes, we're having a weird winter too. Almost no snow to speak of, and temperatures on the plus side (celsius) practically every day!