Saturday, March 5, 2011

How i use to be

I use to be able see Girl Scouts selling cookies and buy 2 boxes and not have a care in the world about eating the whole box in one day. Right now they are out like crazy selling cookies. I call them "crack" dealers cuz i have no control with them and won't stop eating till they are gone. other cookies i can pace myself and get a taste and be good but not GS cookies. 1 box of tagalongs is my day in points. MY DAY. So far i have been good, i bought 2 boxes from my friend and i have walk past 3 "crack" dealers selling there cookie drugs. Today they were outside walmart when i ran in. It is also easter time which means cadbury eggs. i haven't yet bought some, I love the caramel ones but I haven't yet seen them so it is easy for me to pass of the regular ones. but i know when i do see them i will get me some, i have to at least once. it is a right of passage in our family. when we visit our mom we always bring her a cadbury at this time.

No comments: