Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weigh In day 3/12/11

Nothing lost Nothing gained. ah can't have everything. kinda figured since last week was a big loss. seems like a trend, little loss littls loss then big loss then no loss. I need to order a food scale from WW.

Things that i find hard. getting something fast when out. if i run out of the house and need to grab a meal it is hard since I am usually with S and she want McD's And since we rarely go in to the place, eating a Salad is a no when driving. The other day she wanted Pizza from Sam's club and you know they really dont' have anything there for me to eat. so since i only has banana's for lunch i did have a piece of pizza.

I also miss grabbing candy. i love to grab a candy bar at the check out and now i can't. I am going to see about starting taking cinnamon as a supplement and see how that will work. my mom says it helps curb the sweet cravings.

But I am really good at sticking to serving sizes of say Mashed potatoes and the like. I LOVE THEM. avoiding the bread at the beginning of meals or if i do sticking to only 1. Hubby on the other hand NOT.

yesterday i made one of my fave chicken meals and this time I added zuchini and yellow squash (yellow zuchini i call it) and let me tell you IT WAS DELICIOUS. 8pts for the meal and it was sooo nummy, you could even add a side of steamed broccoli or a salad and be good. I will post it after this post.

No comments: