Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Panera WOW

So today we were going to run errands (btw never got to Sam's club) So we ran to the store first. not good on empty stomach. we got out of there fairly well off. no junk food. Then i was hungry so dh decided to go to Panera. i haven't been there in awhile. I didn't have my phone with me so i couldn't check the points. So i ordered the Frontega Chicken which is my fave. so i get the sandwich and i don't remember it being that big. so being the good girl i take half and put it in one of the take home packages and then eat the other half. It came with a bagette and i am thinking i should have got the apple. I didn't eat the bagette either, that went in the to go box. i ate my sandwich slowely. it was sooo good, i could have ate the other half. Good thing i didnt eat it. I got home to find out that it was 23 points. HOLY BATMAN. so i got 12 points for Lunch. NOw it is 8pm and i am spent. everyone ate but me. kids had speghetti, Dh a steak quesidillia. I think i am going to make me a big ol salad and call it a day. i have like 13 points left. but i am going to take 4 off for some munching i did while cooking. it is so hard to figure that out, the munching.

No comments: