Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weigh In day 3/19/11 :(

Well it is weigh in day. Sadly i gained a pound. So back to the drawing board. where did i go wrong. Well i didn't workout this week. the kids were off for spring break and getting out of the house is impossible unless i get up early and go when dh gets home but really if i dont have to go out I am not going to. I could have gone for a walk as it was nice out but i didn't. Two i think i munched to much and didn't get to register it in my daily diary. I need to have a paper so i can jot things down and then enter it from time to time or i will forget. I am going to put out a bowl of veggies and hopefully munch on them. i thought for sure i didn't use all my points yesterday but when you factor in the little here and there, i did use more points than i thought.

I also need to get more OG salad dressing. Maybe if dh goes to lunch with the guys in woodbury he can pick me up some. exspecially considering that Sam is loving the dressing to and so i have a feeling i will be making two salads instead of 1

No comments: