Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weigh In day 3/26/11

This weigh in day scared me cuz i wasn't the best at keeping my snacking down then on Sunday we went to Fuddruckers before going to look at ellipticals. The noise in there was crazy. i couldn't think. then i was trying to see what the kids wanted and didn't pay attention to what i should get. So i went with the number 1 which was too much burger. i should have got a kids cheeseburger, or a grilled chicken or the taco salad thing i saw. but i got too much burger. which was 27point. yep that is alot for meal. Anyway it is weigh in day and i lost

SEVEN AND A HALF POUNDS

Also the difference between last week and this week was that last week i didn't excercise. the kid were on spring break and i just didn't go out. This week i have to excercise for the remaining of the month to get my 12 sessions in so that the insurance will take $20 off my payment and i also did 2 80min session of water fitness. So for me excercise does matter. Total weight loss since the beginning 23.5 pounds. I am getting so close to 200 i can taste it.

No comments: