Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Found Myself In Onederland...Weigh In 11/12/11


Well it is another day another Weigh In and guess what. I officially can say I made it to Onederland. This weeks loss what a biggy. 4.6 lbs lost. WOW 197.3 the scale said today. I was worried cuz yesterday I stepped in afternoon and it said 201.5 and usually I fluctuate 2 lbs in the day. I also ate 2 arby's potato cakes and I was afraid it was going to bite me in the butt.

What did I do this week. well I kept track of my points. If I messed up or wanted something extra I worked out extra. My daily points are 29. My average is between 32-39 (more lower than the higher. I eat extra cuz I am working out like MAD.

Working out. what am I doing? Well I upped most my weights in Body pump. I added W.F to my Wednesday workout (i do B.P on that day) and if I can find time I do 35 min on the elliptical in the evening. I do about 1hr to 2hrs of working out daily 5 days a week. Weekends though are light. I usually only do 35min on Saturday on machine. today I didn't do anything. As I am TIRED. Dh has been keeping me up by watching tv at night. I find it highly rude but he seems to think nothing is the matter. His speaking "you are snoring so you are sleeping" that don't mean i am sleeping WELL. Last night he watched H.P. Deathly Hallows and I really wanted to see that again but i couldn't stay up all night.

Clothing, I really need some new yoga style pants. my jeans are Ok. I am in size 16W-18W. my shirts depend on the maker. I have a LOT of flabby skin. i need to remember to take my fish oil to help with that and I am trying Jergens Skin firming lotion. I am going to be ordering new bras and I know my chest is smaller. going from a 44G to a 40DDD. I don't know if they will fit as they still don't carry my bra size in store but I am getting closer to being able to buy bras off the rack. Today I got a new winter coat and a new pj bottom. I will get more later. my pj bottoms are all HUGE. my pj chemise shirts are all from before I was pj with sam and now they are sooo big but those are ok to wear cuz they are shirts but my pants are getting funny, uber long and then i step on them and walk out of them

I am excited about the Scrapbook Crop in March cuz no one has seen me since before I started the journey so it will be nice to see the reaction from people seeing me 60+ lighter.

Hubby is still struggling. but he has no self control. Today for me though is an off day. I woke up with a wicked cold sore, my top lip is swollen and sore, my face feel like infection is raging through it. so eating and drinking is hard so I am eating easy to pass my lips food. dinner is going to be buttered noodles and parm cheese. my go to not feel well food. going to have to make sure i get on machine either later tonite or tomorrow.




2 comments:

A Frazzled Mommy said...

So proud of you!

Spoonful of Me said...

CONGRATS ON ONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.