Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weigh in 11-19-11

Well I am happy to say I am still in Onderland. When I stepped on the scale today I was sort of sad cuz i thought i gained a little but when i put the number in, nope I lost a little but a Loss is a loss. I lost .2 pounds. I am 197.1 whoo hoo.

Exercise is going great. i didn't get on the elliptical today but i been cleaning like mad all day. pushing that carpet shampooer is a workout. it is heavy to push. I also rotated a king size mattress all by myself. (not flipped but just rotated) I been tell dh we should do it and since I was cleaning I thought i would give it a try. Dh didn't believe me when i told him I did it by myself.

Clothing--i went out Friday cuz i had some kohls cash and a coupon to use and thought i would get a new pair of jeans. the 18W's i bought back in Sept are now loose. so i tried on pants. I ended up walking away with 14W pants. I even tried on regular non-W pants and i fit in 18's in those. whoo hooo. My legs still look nasty cuz of all the loose flabby skin. but thankfully is it winter and pants season. I also ordered new bra's I went from 44G to 40DDD. and the best part is these are PRETTY. My boobs are a sad sight too. I think dh better start a savings account for plastic surgery cuz boy I am going to need some work.

the Inlaws are coming for thanksgiving so it should be interesting. Thanksgiving, ahh all the good food but limited portions :( I will be working it off though with black friday shopping. I wish we could go to Body Pump on Friday but I know MiL is going to want to shop. I just want to take a family member to one of my classes so you can see what I am doing. yeah I kinda want to show off.

I am hoping to get the house done so Monday I can see if they will have a noon showing again and then I want to go see Breaking Dawn

No comments: