Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Blatherings

Well today was an awesome day. well except this evening when no children are listening to me. not sure how many times i have said "get to bed" but yet they still are bouncing in and out of the rooms.

This AM the kids got up 15min before when i normally get them up. We were all in the car and trash out by 7:35. I stepped on the scale just to see where I am at (been at 200.2 for 2 days) and I was at 199.3 AWESOME. I got the best parking spot at the Centre. YEAH! since the kids were moving today i was able to get in 45min of water fitness before I went to B.P. I had to run into town for Salt for the dishwasher and dh said to go to Panera. (yes Panera for lunch YUMMY) It was just a great day

Points wise, I went over. went over by 10. i actually been going over pretty much all week lowest 4 and today is the highest BUT I been exercising like mad. Seriously been averaging anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours a day. Monday was B.P and Elliptical in evening. Tuesday was 90min water fitness and elliptical in evening. Today was W.F and B.P and elliptical in evening. tomorrow is 90min W.F. but not sure if I will get the elliptical in evening. depends if dh goes down to play his video game cuz then i will get to sneak on. I don't like to workout when he is in the room cuz either he is sleeping and having the TV on will bug him or he is in control of the TV.

other than my little overage I am doing good. now if i could just find energy to do my house work cuz really i have like what 2 weeks before the inlaws come for thanksgiving and my house is crazy messy