Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weigh In 11-5-11

Yeah that picture about sums it up. No I am not in Onederland. I gain 0.2lbs this week. Why you say. Because 1. it was halloween and you know what means, little candies coming in this house. and 2. it was my Dh and I's birthday and you know what that means CAKE! I made dh a delicious cake that I couldn't stay away from. Home-made Cream cheese frosting that was the bomb. I was also broken this week and that made the fight to stay away from the chocolate even harder. But i guess 0.2lbs could have been worse with all that temptation above. Back on track this week.

Exercise wise I am doing GREAT. I worked out 6 out of the 7 days (tomorrow i am not sure if I will get anything in as dh sleeps in the room with the elliptical. I could probably do something on the Wii. I increased my weight on Friday in Body Pump. so not I am back down to crapping out on some of the reps but I will be able to push through it and eventually go up again. I was rocking it on Thursday in water fitness. I get more of a workout in the second class than the first. I did skip they gym on Tuesday but I cleaned out the garage so I still got a workout in.

This weeks plan is to TRY to keep track of what I eat and the points I take in. Continue with my workout. I also need to start cracking on my house cleaning as in 2.5 weeks I will be invaded by the inlaws and my MiL is a freak when it comes to house cleaning.

I am trying to use some skin firming lotion to help tighten the flabby skin, yuck. I also colored my hair today. I was feeling RED. :)

Well that is it in a nut shell.

One last thing (talking about women stuff, if you don't want to hear, stop reading NOW)




. I started BC pills to help with my cycles. I am happy to announce that my cycle came and went with barely a blip. no severe cramping and only spotty discharge (except day one which was brown and yucky) lasted 3 days and gone. so if that is how it will be I think I will not have to do the hysterectomy. YEAH

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Leah, I feel your pain. that pic is hilarious btw. Glad the bcp worked for you.