Saturday, November 26, 2011

Weigh In 11/26/11 I DID IT...I SURVIVED

I survived THANKSGIVING with a LOSS. It was probably the black friday shopping we did. We shopped from 9pm to 7am. A lot of walking. I even had 2 eggs, 1 piece of toast, 4 slices of bacon and hashbrowns at about 4am. That and all that Baklava i ate all weekend. but it was soooo good.

Oh I forgot to tell you what I loss. I lost. 0.9 lbs. I am at 196.2

I put a small amount of each thing on my plate. serving sizes, and I still didn't eat it all. I got full quickly. Of course everyone around me was like, you need to eat more. MiL said "what would you tell your kids" I said, " i would tell them to eat a few more bites" BUT my kids are not loosing weight. they need to gain weight.

Later on when we were shopping I was hungry and she said "see if you would have ate more you wouldn't be hungry" UGH! I am so glad she don't live with us cuz my diet would surely be shot. For instance, I ran into the store to get something for DH and came out and she was sitting there eating peanut brittle. there was perfectly good and more nutritious fiber bars by her feet and she chose peanut brittle. though i think she forgot the bars were by her feet. Sure I am sure the peanut Brittle was good. Just like when i am standing in line and want a candy bar but I don't get it cuz i know a candy bar is 6pts. that is as much as a weight watchers meal.

Also when we were in Target I was telling her about my choice of getting longer pants and folding instead of picking up petites cuz i thought reselling them later would be easier if they were longer. She told me that i should keep some of my larger cloths in case I gain again. While everyone around me is telling me SELL SELL SELL. I am sorry but once i hit my goal and if my pants start getting tight then that is the time to check myself and getting back on track not put on my FAT cloths. She says it is a life style change. DUH! just becuz i reach my goal don't mean i stop watching my points and what i eat and stop exercising. She used my sister as an example of how someone lost it all and then gained back. Well my sister stopped watching what she ate and working out like she use to. I also told her that we need to start a savings for plastic surgery later to remove skin. and she was telling me. "just do exercises" there are no exercises that will tight skin. While she is all "yay you lost the weight" she isn't very supportive on other things.

This week I am going to be 'broken' I hope it is like last months. praying Monday starts working out again. This last week I only did 35 m on elliptical(Mon) 3hrs walking (tues) Body pump (wed), walking for 5+ hours (thurs-fri) So back to B.P, W.F, B.P/w.f, W.F and B.P routine.

No comments: