Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello Weight loss friends

I was going to post on Wednesday but with the SOPA thing, i felt it was bad etiquette to post. Yesterday was Pump day, I rocked it. I am loving my new sketchers for working out in PUMP. They are still Shape ups but the are lighter and more flexible. they are meant for runners but they work out for aerobic stuff too. The are called Shape Up Liv Just like the website says, they feel like they aren't there. I use to be one who says "why spend money on name brand shoes when you are paying for the name" but i love sketchers and have only worn them for workout/walking shoes.

My testing came back from our insurance thing. I am in normal range for everything ;) though sure I am on the lower (or higher depending on the test) of the spectrum. I am still with in normal range. Dh on the other hand is low in his HDL cholesterol and it says in the margin that he can raise this number by doing aerobic exercise. I have to laugh cuz I am always pushing and teasing him to workout and he always says he will "tomorrow" this week he did work out 2 times, that is 2 times more than last week.

I also started watching biggest loser, it sometimes is hard for me seeing those people lift what i believe to be unsafe amounts of weight considering they are just starting their workouts and loosing what seems to me as extreme amounts. I always have read that it is best to loose slowly rather than quickly and 2lbs a week is a good number. Sure I would love to loose more. It would be awesome to loose 7# in a week. I just don't think i could go on B.L. 1. i don't like to sweat 2. I like my WW, I like to be able to eat things I would normally eat but in moderation. I also look at the numbers they are weighing in at and look at their bodies and think "I didnt think my body looked like that" maybe I am delusional in how i looked, but i didn't have a butt tummy, It got me worried that i looked different then what i look. Yesterday though it showed me a women (she got kicked off) and it showed her before and currently after and she lost 54 pounds. now that is how i feel. I feel thin like she looked, course i won't go out and run a half marathon, (I don't run, too much on top and again i don't like to sweat) But still i want to know if they are loosing all this weight so fast, where does the skin go. I have lost 60 pounds and my skin is still hanging around and I lost that weight slowly.

I guess I think if I wanted anyone screaming in my face it would be Dolvett. the other guy is just flipping mean. I am glad that Jillian isn't on there anymore, i can't stand her.

No comments: