Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weigh In 1/29/12

Well here we are again, Weigh in Day. I am up this week. .6 pounds. It was expected. I didn't really workout much this week. i went to Pump once and i did the elliptical once but i ate like i was working out. This week is a new week. Full week of school for kids (why i missed Monday) but i did do the elliptical early that morning. Tuesday had running around to do to look for shoes for Funeral and oil change. Wednesday, funeral. Thursday, not sure why. Friday Pump. Saturday, i went on elliptical despite being uber sore from Pump. Today nothing (yet) I might go on elliptical later this evening.

Today I tried Rachel Ray's Cheeseburger Eggrolls I must say they were pretty good. though i think i need to add the sesame seeds next time (i forgot to pick some up) I also need a little LESS of my better burger seasoning (not in recipe i added) but it was like a little cheeseburger pocket. I didn't make the Russian sauce she said would go with it. but i mixed up some ketchup and mayo and cut up some pickles. it was nummy. and the points were low. about 3pts per egg roll. My plans is to make these for the scrapbook crop. We do a meal on Friday where everyone brings something to add to buffet line and i am thinking of things I could bring that will be low in points. I know I am going to over eat either way while there. Thankfully the hotel has a fitness room :) and pool.

The funeral brought a few things up. One is pictures. there needs to be more pictures of me. I can't always be behind the camera. One great thing about loosing weight is I am not shy of the camera anymore. I have taken quite a few pics of myself. I also don't cringe when I walk past a mirror at the store. Yes I am still fat but if i couldn't loose anymore weight I am ok with that.

FOOD. Highly recommend Lean Cuisine Sandwiches. they are so nummy. the shrimp alfredo dinner though was bland and watery. prefer Smart ones and just adding shrimp. also the roasted cheesy potato and broccoli L.C. is better than the Smart Ones, but the S.O. was still good. Of the L.C sandwiches, i so far have only tried the Ranch Chicken Panini and the Chicken and ranch Flat bread.

I am sure there is more I wanted to blog about but right now i just can't think of it.

This weeks goal...try to get down to 190. (that is 2lbs)

No comments: