Thursday, January 5, 2012

Weigh in (on 12/31/11) Final weigh in of the year

I sent 2011 packing with a 3.3 pound loss. though i am probably going to gain it back this week as I haven't really worked out this week. Monday I missed Pump cuz the inlaws left and they were heading out around the time I would leave so it would have been a little rude to take off mid leave. Then Tuesday was suppose to be Water Fitness but i felt the need to de holiday my house and pick up some. 5 adults and 7 kids can sure leave a lot of clutter. Though the kids had fun. Wednesday Sam had a dentist appointment during Pump Time. I know what was I thinking. (take note, no appointments between 9-11) Today, I just didn't feel like going to Water Fitness. I did try out my new XBOX game. Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 Very good workout. i only did a small smattering of what was on there. but what i did worked. I haven't got on the elliptical either cuz dh has been on Vacay for 2 weeks and hogging the bedroom. i can't workout with him in there cuz he makes comments and watches crap. I would like to watch my shows in peace.

I am at 192.5 (or i was on Saturday :) tomorrow is Pump. it will probably kill me due to lack of working out. I am anxious to go cuz i got new shoes for it. Good shoes. they better be at $70.

Dh ordered me my WW food scale that i been wanting for a long time. I am looking forward to getting rid of the cheapy one i have. MiL got me a new WW cook book, I really should look in there. I am also glad that all the chips and snacks that were here for MiL's visit are now GONE. She didn't need to buy another bag of doritos. ugh, the Baklava is frozen, temptation averted. now to get me back to drinking my water and not the soda. sure it is zero points but i liked it when i was down to 1. a day.

No comments: