Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just some Wednesday thoughts

I been rocking the fitness this week. it is day 3 and i have already worked out 7x's. I did Pump and Elliptical monday, Water fitness and elliptical Tuesday and today i did Pump, elliptical and a 30min walk around the schools. I also did a little walk on Tuesday but really it was so short it was more of a stretch. Today was a good food day. Well except that peanut butter thing but i had the hiccups and only thing that i know that cures those instantly is peanut butter on a spoon. if it wasn't for the hiccups i wouldn't have had the pb.

I really need to be on track with what I eat. normally I am good but since being gone for that weekend i find it hard to break that munching trend i did that weekend. URG!

My husband try and try as he might just yo yo's up and down. If he put thought into it he would loose but he stopped working out (good thing we got a fitness machine we both use and I am still using it) he says he watches what he eats but either he is eating too much or eating not enuf. I do know for a FACT that while he may stay in his points zone, he isn't making wise choices. When I go up, i know why. I went up from my vacay, i know why. I am not candy coating what happened. He gets frustrated with some gain and then turns around and say eats left over toasted ravioli from olive garden. I gain, what do i do, try and curb the munching, eat more fresh veggies and salad and work out like a crazy person. Do you see the difference?

This Friday though i am going to skip pump and do a little retail therapy. We are having an early spring (some days it feels like summer) and I am short on a few essentials. Capri's and cute summer dresses. ( i don't wear shorts as my legs still look gross, flabby hanging skin) So i am on the hunt for a few of these items, Target, old navy and Kohls are my destination. Also i need to go to Joann's for some card stock. I am finding I enjoy cloths shopping now. I use to hate it so. my bff could tell you that. Every time she would say she was going shopping i would roll my eye. I hated it. I hated shopping in plus size, i hated not finding pants that are petite and large. and if you did you looks funny in them. I hated it all. but now i am all for buying a cute shirt or pants. I even had to dart in the one loan Capri's i own becuz the waist was to wide. Who would have thought i would be darting in my own pants. But I inherited the Buska butt and thighs. it is what it is. I have a think waist though. Good thing that things like the J-lo butt is in hey. :)

Well i suppose i should get going. busy day tomorrow. Water fitness and Doctor appointment. May or may not tweak my non birth control birth control. stupid other pills cause my libido to be uber uber low.

No comments: