Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today is a rough day

I am just having a bad day today. Yesterday I couldn't stop eating chocolate cover peanuts. Even though my tummy felt icky I kept saying "one more bite, just one more". This a.m. I woke to a feeling of dread. I am sick of working out, I am sick of watching what I eat, I am sick of feeling guilty when I do eat something I know I shouldn't or too much of something. But it don't stop there. I am sick of getting up early, getting the kids ready, making them lunches. I basically just sick of the day in and day out. I know I have it easy compared to some but today is just a day where I want to do what I want, be where I want. and just not have a care in the world. But sadly it isn't so. I got up with the kids, got them ready for school, lunches made, kids dropped off (on time for once) then I came back home, took the trash out, sat on the computer for a little bit. Got dressed for the gym and then headed off to Body Pump. After I stopped at the store cuz we were out of trash bags, I couldn't remember the thing I wanted to pick up. I just remembered though...hopefully Sam won't remember I said I would get her a liquid pencil. I made myself lunch, sat down watch Secret Circle while I ate. Got laundry loaded and washing. dishwasher unloaded and reloaded. Now I sit here and have 40min before I have to head out and pick the little brats....oops I mean Angels up from school.

I realized that I am almost out of African Mango. I am not sure if I want to continue on with the one I have or do I want to look for one that is cheaper. $44 is a little steep to spend monthly. But there are so many brands out there. Some reviews are great and some aren't so great. It is so hard to decide. Then there is one that has both phase 2 and phase 3 in it. for $44 that would eliminate my phase 2 that i am taking now and i can have it in one pill. Maybe I will try that one. Amazon has it for $39 so i guess not to bad. but I will have to change my pill taking. as the instruction are different. says 15 min before 2 meals . huh?

Anyway, more on today. today is just a munching type day. i want cookies, i want chocolate, I want CAKE. I also don't like the numbers on the scale. i really need to buckle down and watch what i eat again. I been slacking

No comments: