Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weigh In 3/3/12 African Mango and phase 2

This weeks weigh in is also on day 5 of African Mango and a week into me starting phase 2. African Mango Super Fruit pill is what I take. it isn't just African Mango but it has a few other fruits in there that they have found to help you loose weight. Not only does it help with weight loss it helps with the emotional eating (which i don't have) and Cholesterol. A.M also helps boost your metabolism which helps you burn more. Now this isn't a miracle pill. You still have to use it with a weight loss eating plan (i hate the word diet) and exercise.

Phase 2
Phase 2 Carb Controller™ is an all-natural, non-stimulant white kidney bean extract that is used as an ingredient in a variety of nutritional supplements. It is the first carbohydrate blocker clinically proven in multiple studies to delay the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. This, in turn, reduces the caloric impact of starchy foods, and also lowers the glycemic index.
Now again this doesn't mean you go out and eat a butt load of carbs but for me who has lowered her carbs considerably from where i was. this is really helpful.

Are these working? I don't know, I only have been taking them for a week. But I will tell you that I lost 2.4 POUNDS this week. I also can tell you I didn't do my normal full workouts 1 day in pump, 2 days in Water fitness and 2 times on elliptical (1 was on the day i did pump) I can also tell you I ate normal. I had spaghetti, pizza, home made egg McMuffins, Tostadas. So no i didn't live on protein shakes and salads. I lead an average life this week. I guess we will see what this will result in. if I continue to loose like this I will be buying a second bottle of A.M. If you would like to try either of these I put a link to where I got mine on the bottom of this page. I also want to say that I know some of you are leary on suppliments. I want to tell you that these are natural. No stimulants are in them. Phase 2 is just white kidney beans and African Mango is a few super fruits in a pill form. Both were featured on Dr. Oz. (yeah i know tv doctor but still)

No comments: