Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weigh In 3-25-12

Well I am back to where i was 2 weeks ago. 187 Lost 1.1 pounds this week. So lets keep this momentum. I am not sure if I want to continue with the African Mango. I am kinda on the fence. it is kinda pricey at $44. but it is keeping my munching in check. (for the most part) but loss wise I am not seeing a HUGE increase in pounds like it said. Of course it also said to follow some cleanse diet but even so, I am thinking i should be at 14# loss (which is half of what they said i could loose) and I am not. Maybe I will give it one more month. Though I have to wonder that if i wasn't on the A.M. would I have gained more when I went on Vacation cuz really i did eat A LOT of sweets. A LOT. and to have a 2# gain isn't too shabby and even barely exercising for that week and some days. I am still taking the phase 2 when i remember. I take it in for lunch and dinner. I will be continuing that. Dh is also down and he isn't exercising but is taking the phase 2. he is down to 225. (he was 275)

This week i bought some new capri's I barely have any summer cloths and we are getting and early spring. I got 16's. though they are little on the snugger side, not so much that i feel like a squished sausage. but they didn't have any capri's in 18's. I don't know where women shop for things like that cuz i saw none in Kohls. but that is ok. in a month i am hoping that they will loosen cuz i will loose more weight. Dh is now down 2 pants sizes too. Target though is a joke when it comes to cloths for women. I tried on a pair of 18's and they barely went on. That and they have layering tanks for $9 when i can go to Walmart and get tanks for $3.88. and they even have patterns. I got an uber comfy tank dress from Old Navy. (wish they had some patterns or other colors) I got black and i think I will get some cute scarfs. or maybe if it cheaper just get some small bits of fabric. to tie around the waist and maybe even some of those tanks from Walmart (i already got a couple)

I know some of my fb friends and some family are doing WW too. I am so excited to see everyone sticking to this new life style change. it isn't a diet. Even though i am not religiously counting my points anymore I am very aware of what I am eating. sticking to servings and I am very good and guessing what a half a cup is. You will get there too. the hard part was cutting back on carbs. I love carbs.

I am going to make a separate post later when i have more times of some of the tips i found work well when trying to get around things like the candy bar craving.

Keep up the good work ladies (and men) we can do this. If you started a weight loss blog, let me know, i would love to follow along. if you haven't. you should, it is nice to have a place to chat and let your feeling and struggles known.

thanks for being my follower

No comments: