Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weigh In day 3/31/12

Well another day another pound or 1.6 pounds :) I am now down to 186.2. According to Lily Slim Ticker i have lost SIXTY SIX pounds. wow that is HUGE. I have 46 more to go.

This last week while i didn't really track my food, i did exercise like MAD. I did pump 3 days, Water fitness 2 days and elliptical for 40min every day M-F. I am not sure what is going to happen fitness wise. Mia my Water Fitness instructor is moving. So I won't know what is going to happen till I find out who is replacing her. If it is Edna or Sue, I won't be going to Water Fitness anymore. I do not like their teachings. if it is Sheryl then YES. Or maybe they will get a new person. Then it will be wait and see. I have a choice of 2 land classes. Those are Tight and tone - Mix your cardio and muscle training and see the results. We'll get your heart rate up and build your body at the same time. Primary focus is on core and glute toning and strengthing or Turbo Kick - practic your boxing punches and martial art kicks to an aerobic pace. This will get your heart pumping and your mind working. I guess I will have to decide if it comes to that.

This next week I don't know what it will bring. I am out of African Mango. I am not sure if dh ordered me the one i put in my wish list. But i guess it is good that i am off it. it will tell me if that munching urge that is minimized is really from the A.M. cuz if it comes back with me off. then i know that A.M. is working. The A.M. i picked also has phase 2 in it and something called phase 3 to help with sugar absorbtion. But that would save me from having to take 3 pills, also i just have to remember to take it 15min before lunch and dinner instead of 30min before breakfest and lunch. And it will save money cuz the phase 2 will last longer (i will still have to purchase it for dh)

As for dh, he lost some but now is back to yo yo'ing the 2#. but every once and while he will loose some and keep it off. He isn't exercising anymore though and just is sort of watching what he eats and taking phase 2. He just doesn't have the motivation that I do. I mean if you are going to be sitting up in bed watching tv couldn't you take 30min out of that time and pop on the elliptical, After all it is right there. you can watch tv at the same time.

.next week I don't know will bring. I have to get my workout in as much as I can beginning of the week. as kids have a half day and then are off Friday and Monday. Thank goodness we have an elliptical machine in the house. I also have some of the music from pump so i could do some bicepts and squats and shoulders if i need to . My motivation is loosing weight, feeling good, fitting in cloths and YOU. I know there are quite of few of you who joined WW becuz of how I am doing on it and that is AWESOME. If you need any advice, tips or anything. leave me a message. If I know you from my mommy groups, feel free to PM me on face book and i will share my cell number and you can text me anytime. if it wasn't for friends and family to help me through some back slips I don't know what i would do. I also have a group on facebook i could add you to, we are called the apple bottom girls. it is a small group and some members aren't very active. sometimes i feel like I am talking to myself. I know my sisters and niece post some. PM me and I will add you to that if you want.

Well bloggers, thanks for listening

Oh I think when I hit 70Lbs loss I will do a give away. I am still figuring that out but I think it might be a set of greeting cards, I wish i would have thought of this when i ordered that WW calculator and ordered a second. Maybe I will think of something big when i hit my goal

No comments: