Sunday, March 18, 2012

Long time no post huh


Well 2 weigh ins came and gone. one i missed due to not having a scale with me (who brings a scale to a hotel hey) So my numbers this week are....da da da dum...I gained 1.9 pounds. am i shocked NOPE, am i disappointed NOPE. do i know why YEP. But considering what happened I am amazed I gained so little.

What happened...I went on vacay :) (well kinda) I hadn't exercised as in gym or elliptical since i think Tuesday March 6..I think...lets just say

it has been awhile. I did go in the pool for some fun swimming on Saturday march 10th. I also unloaded and loaded my car of scrap
crap (can we say HEAVY) so i did some heavy lifting. Also when we were at the hotel i took the stairs anytime I could and our room was on the 4th floor. We also walked to lunch and dinner instead of driving. So I got some workout in there. But food wise that weekend. OMG did I eat so many sweets. I had 7 layer bars (if you haven't had these OMG, one piece has got to be 6 pts) I had a ton of those. Then our Hostess with the mostest made these pink slippers. they are nutter butter cookies with some sort of peanut butter fudge and then had some sort of white chocolate (dyed pink) those were so good. We ate at Panera's and TGIF. yeah lets just say I wasn't watching what i was eating. I was taking my phase 2 and my African mango so maybe that is why the gain wasn't soo bad.

Scrapbooking I got a picture from my niece from a camping trip we went on. OMG, it is shocking to see where i was. I am also amazed i made it up the mountain at Devil's Lake. Anyway, we went out and took some NOW pictures and I did a layout. here it is.

I am finding things so much easier to do. I was just out in the garden working and it is nice to have the energy and strength to finish without taking a break. the only reason i didn't finish the second plant bed is cuz I came in for a drink and a rake. or i would have finished both.

We have been having some unusually hot weather though. I hope it isn't how our summer is going to be cuz while I am lighter still don't care for hot.

Tomorrow it is back to working out and Body Pump. I think I am going to be in a world of hurt Tuesday ;) I would have gone to Pump on Friday but my nieces were here.

So that is where I am. hoping to get back on track this week. elliptical and gym. i think one day i may have to miss due to a doctor appointment



No comments: