Tuesday, February 8, 2011

EA Sports Active 2 for the Kinect (Xbox 360)

I finally got around to playing this game. I did easy mode or so i thought. It kicked my ASS. What i love about this compared to the EA sports active for the Wii. 1. no leg strap needed. no controller needed at all since you are the controller. 2. the graffics also seems to be a tad more new. The Wii one worked me out too but it was easier to cheat cuz you just needed to move the controller in a right way. Negative. some of the excercises were hard for them to register. maybe i wasn't facing the right direction. Another plus is that it comes with a heart monitor. which is the bomb. I got my heart rate up to 150.

the excercises that kicked my ass were the sprinting. running in place is hard. the mountain biking. the jumping side to side. (I am sorry if a few of you felt small tremors between 1:30 and 2:15) Fun was dodge ball.

so i worked out 26min, got heart rate up to 150 and burned 150 calories.

No comments: