Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weigh in Day 2/19/11

Well it is that time of the week. Weigh in day. According to the scale i lost another 1 lb. so that is a total of 12.5 pounds lost since the start. This also means i lost another point from my daily points :( so i am getting close to what my sisters' get for their daily points. i am at 31 points now and they are at 29.

This weekend I am going to try and take it a little easy cuz my knee has been bothering me. tripping over dogs wacked it out of place a bit and me not being able to rest it ain't helping.

I also started back to water fitness this week. doubles my activity points from what i usually get for doing the elliptical. Hubby and I also went and looked at ellipticals this week and we saw the one we want but we have to figure out how to get there. If we don't get it by the time i go down to visit my family this spring/summer then i will pick up the one my sister has. It really isn't an issue for me as i can go to the gym but dh refuses to workout in front of people so we need to get something for in the house. it will also be helpful that i could to extra excercise during the day or on weekends.

No comments: