Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Jeans

Today i put my jeans on. we were going out to Woodbury and my usual black ones were dirty. so i grabbed my jeans. I don't like jeans. they are just so tight and constricting. they aren't comfy like my yoga type pants. but i have 2 pair. one i got at a garage sale and one i got at walmart. i like the walmart ones the best cuz they are thinner and are petite. Anyway, i put my jeans on and they seem a tad looser. just enuf that i didn't feel to constricted. still not like my yoga pants. not something i want to wear all the time but still they felt good. actually it is 9pm and i still have them on. So we are headed in the right direction but DAMN it is Girl Scout cookie time. yes i am getting some and I am going to try, so very try to control myself. but they are oh so good

No comments: