Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weight in Day 2/26/11

Nothing lost nothing gained. but i also worked out alot last week so I could have lost but put on muscle. I do know my pants fit better and when i put on my snow pants they are loose around the waist where they use to be so tight that if i bent over my snap popped open. So I am not discouraged.

One thing i found is that i check out recipe books from the library but i can't look at them becuz there are 1. no pictures. i like to see what the meal looks like. if it looks like something i would make i look at the ingredients and 2. there is no reviews. if someone gives it 2 stars i am probably not going to like it. I also like to see reviews to see what others have done to tweek the recipes.

So if anyone knows some good recipe sites with pictures and reviews let me know. i usually hit up the WW site and then fat secret.

This week i got some pork chops. oh and 93% ground beef is on sale so can we call say SPAGHETTI

No comments: