Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weigh In Day

I am down 3.5 lbs this week. and dh is down 3 lbs. Yeah! I was worried cuz I am broken and i was reading that it can cause slight weight gain from the bloating. So i was prepared to gain this week.

A few thoughts is 1. I am sick of cooking. trying to cook low fat/low point meals is exhausting. I miss the day of just eating what ever and not really thinking about it. I miss munching. Sure I can still munch but I have to watch what i eat and the serving sizes. Going out to run errands i have to make sure i eat before i go cuz eating out is hard exspecially at fast food places. I no longer can get the fish value meal or the big mac value meal. Nope. i get a kids meal cuz the serving size is smaller. :( Sure i can still eat most of what i use to but it is hard to stop at 1 serving. ya know. Today i had a hot dog on a piece of wheat bread. why wheat...becuz 1. it was less points and 2. it was wheat. yeah i had hot dog buns but i chose to eat the wheat (poor man's hot dog bun, we always ate hot dogs that way growing up)

No comments: