Friday, May 6, 2011

Confession

I am a grocery cart watcher. (i also watch peoples shoes but that is another story) i can help but see a skinny person and see what they are eating in their cart. I also can't help but look in large peoples carts and wonder "ah that is why you are the way you are, look at what you have in your cart" I wonder what people see when they look in my cart. sure i do from time to time have the cookies and the chips but really they are for the kids (shhh we won't talk about those dang elves and their fudge striped cookies i ate yesterday). lately i been getting alot of salad stuff and fiber bars. (which i am currently out of) Broccoli is a staple in my fridge i think i must spend about $20 a week on broccoli. seriously i could eat it with every meal. Thankfully the weather is getting warmer and i can start thinking of putting in my garden. i think today i shall plant my cucumber plants. they should be ok and if we do get a freeze easily covered with some buckets. zucchini plants too. So if you see me in the grocery store make sure you hide anything in your cart you don't want me to know about cuz i am peeking.

side note. i hate you skinny people who i see with alot of crap in your cart but you are rail thing. you and your damn awesome metabolism

No comments: