Friday, May 27, 2011

Small child

That is how much weight I lost. The size of my daughter. Hard to even imagine it. And even though I lost a small child I don't really feel much different. There are times when I feel my belly feels thinner but then there are times it feels the same. I for sure didn't loose any thing on my shins. I still see that fat mass just bellow my knee. my pants feel longer though so I must be loosing it somewhere

Funny thought. The other day I was walking into the store and I saw this older lady and I couldnt help but wonder if my butt looked like hers. I also saw another lady and I thought "omg I am so glad I didn't get that big". I mean really she could barely walk. It got me to thinking about another bog I follow about people wanting to purposely get large and some even want to get immobile. Seriously. WHY? Then they have someone that loves them encouraging this. They call them Feeders. This one women has a small child.

Tomorrow is weigh day. Not looking forward to it. Today I felt I ate for shit and am just getting off being broken. So ya know how that goes

No comments: