Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weigh In Day 5/28/11

SHOCKED. i thought for sure i wouldn't loose anything this week. i didn't workout at all except housework and maybe a little yard work but definatly not my usual, becuz the pool is shut down for the yearly maintences. then I was sick and didn't have the energy to workout. after i felt better i got broken, When i am broken i don't like to move much. oh and the munching. i don't feel i did well with my food intake. But all that said. I lost 2 pound. Total loss since start 32.5lbs. I know that is alot huh. I am 14lbs away from my first goal weight of 200.

Today though i put on a pair of light grey pants. they are soo utterly comfortable. they make me feel good. but yet when i went to the store. they way that i thought i look isn't the way the mirrors at the store made me look. i think those mirrors lie. either way these pants are way comfy. though i hate to take them off but i want to plant some flowers outside and yeah i don't want to get them full of dirt.

No comments: