Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shorty

It sucks being short. I am following a blogger My Hips Don't Lie and she pretty much started out where I started. But looking at her pictures that she is posting she looks so much better than me. Because she is taller than me which distributes her wieght out better. I am also always jealous of the larger women who just don't gain in their faces. so you can take headshots of them and they look gorgous but me i look bloated and fat. So yeah it sucks being short. i really should start taking some pictures as i go in this journey so i can see it but yeah no. i hate pictures of me. My sister says it isn't pretty but it is an honest portrait of where you are and showing you where you are going. Course right now my camera is full of sand and i am trying to figure out what i can do to either fix it. hubby's cure is getting me a new one but then he is saying he is going to get me a SLR. OH MY that is alot of camera.

No comments: