Monday, May 30, 2011

The Sweat Shirt

I have this sweatshirt that has been sitting in my closet for a long time. I got it from when my brother in law was in the Milwaukee police force. i haven't worn it in a long time cuz even though it is a 2XL it just didn't feel right. well i put it on yesterday as i saw it hanging there and it fit. I only wore it for a few minutes but i think i could wear it if i need it to stay warm. only problem is it is a pull over hoodie and i really don't care for those as zipper ones are easier to take on and off if you get too hot or too cold.

On the note of cloth. I was in walmart the other day and they had pants on clearance. I picked out the blue pair, they were a size 20 petite (though who's petite i don't know, not mine) but they were really long but fit well. So when i was in the store and saw a light grey pair sitting there that were and XL, i thought i would get them, if they didn't fit that was ok, eventually i would get into them. SURPRISE they fit and MAN were they comfy. i just wish they were black as we all know fat women shouldn't really wear white pants as they show all our lumps and bumps. But i do love those pants and i don't care if the walmart mirrors lie to me. when i wear them i feel skinny and as long as i don't look in the mirrors i will think that for some time.

Hubby isn't doing to good though, he is going up and down alot. he has problems with portion control and munching. i try to steer him right and he always says "don't argue with me, i want blah blah blah" also he has a issue with speed. he don't eat slowly. inhales and then wants more.

Tomorrow is Samantha's picnic at school. I was going to join her at the park but now i think i am going to walk with the class. get some work out in. have lunch with my girl and watch her interact with her friends. it should be nice. Good new though the pool at the Centre is open now. back to water fitness.

No comments: