Monday, July 18, 2011

Garage sale time

I wonder how much weight i am going to loose getting this garage sale going becuz

1. it is hotter than hell out there. Seriously, the heat index is in the 100 degrees. so not only is it hot but humid. so you are virtually taking a shower every time you step out

2. I am active, moving boxes,walking around, standing

3. i am busy so no time to munch on stuff, also the heat suppresses the appetite.

As for number 2. I am thinking back to 40 pounds ago. I could never have set this garage sale up on my own. I would have been so tired and worn out but now that I think about this. I am not. I am doing so much with so much more energy and this is even me going to sleep late last night.

I sit and people watch and see over weight people and think "are they doing something about it or are the content with their weight. Do they know they can do something or do they just leave it be" Even when I was 40# heavier i was always aware of my weight. i hated it, i hated living like i was. i just didn't have the power to do something and stick to it. sure i was working out but I was taking in more calories than i should so it was doing nothing. Though i don't think i would be successful if my husband isn't doing it also. Maybe all these overweight people just need a friend or buddy to help them. I know my friend gave up on WW. She wanted to do it on her own. Maybe she would have stuck with it if she would have admitted to people, got a buddy, went with me to work out. I am not going to hide it. Gloss over it. I AM FAT!!! sure i am told i am a good person but this good person want to introduce her to a skinny person. I don't know if i would have been successful if i didn't have my friends and my family helping me along the way.