Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am not an emotional eater

That is the thing i have learned with all this crap with hubby. He is giving me the silent treatment for gosh knows why. i literally woke up Sunday morning to him in a sour mood and not talking to me at all. he hasn't said but a few words to me in the last 4 days. Sunday it was mumbled "i am so sick of this marriage" Monday it was him beeping "i forgot my wallet" and today was "is bailey outside" oh and when i gave him a hug Monday or tuesday it was "come on i am trying to do ????" yep that is all he has said to me. Not sure what I did (if i did anything) or what is the issue. just know that he is not talking to me and internally when No one is looking I break down. I been putting on a good front but inside i am a wreck. I have also been under my points daily. when i am upset i have to force myself to eat.

I weighed myself for shits and giggles and it already registered i lost a pound.

On happy news. I finally tried the Special K cracker chips. and they are good. 3pts for 27 chips. that is a pretty good deal huh. Other happy news is that my garden is all flowering so we should have fresh veggies soon

No comments: