Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weigh In Day 7-9-11

Well i lost. course i knew i would since the first half of the week i was in emotional turmoil. I also excercised ok this week. today i am going on the elliptical as i talked the man to take me to Country Buffet for their Shrimp thing going on. Shrimp made 5 different ways and one of those ways is coconut shrimp. YUM.

Oh are you wondering what i lost this week. I lost 3 lbs. That means i am now below my weight that i was with my old scale which means i can start entering my weight again on WW. according to WW i am now down 34 lbs since my start weight but if you add on those 6 lbs the new scale added. that means i have lost a shocking 40 lbs. i have about 80 more to go so i am 1/3 their. but that also means i am 12 lbs away from my mini goal of 200. i am also light enuf to comfortably sit in folding chairs.

Sadly my weight loss is causing these veins on my lower leg to pop out. only on one leg but it is sooo disgusting. i think that is one thing that will have to probably be taken care of.

I am extra excited seeing my family in a few weeks becuz the last time they saw me i was 40# heavier.

I do find i am becoming a Weight Snob though. i look at people and wonder "why arent' you doing anything" "do you enjoy being so over weight you have to utilize the electronic carts at walmart" Even when i was 40# heavier i didn't use those stupid carts. the only time is when i was pregnant with Sam. I want to scream that IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN TOO

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I have to agree, I've become like that too. I see 500lb women and I know it's not just a metabolism problem. There is stuff that can be done. I wish I could help them. I hope when I meet my goal I can become a WW leader.