Saturday, July 23, 2011

weigh in day 7/23/11

Today i sit blogging while watching my garage sale. it is called the garage sale diet. Sweat your butt off during the humid and hottest days of the year. it was 95degrees with a heat index of 118 (at the highest) heat index means what it feels like. you are also so busy that you aren't munching and grazing on food and you are moving and standing around keeping active.

So this week i LOST yeah. i lost 1.7lbs. according to WW that is 35lbs lost. but according ot me that is 40lbs lost since the other scale was telling me lies and the new scale added 6lbs to my weight when we bought it. i am thinking that the new scale is right cuz when we would go to the doctor it would tell me heavier than at home.

I have 11lbs to go till i hit my first goal of 200 lbs. that also means that i will feel good getting me some new cloths. not alot of new cloths but some to tide me till my next goal of 180. oooh that sounds good, no longer in the 200's

Next week I am going to see my family. I hope they tell me where they see my weight loss. i don't see it yet. ok i do see it in my waist. my hour glass is coming back and i feel thinner as in i am not hiding in big cloths, i am buying more fitted. What else! I am not waking up stiff and sore. I can do the dancer's pose in water fitness. I will also be picking up some bags of cloths from my broken sister. so i hope there will be something in there to suppliment my closet. I also got some awesome shirts from a friend in FL.

now i hope i can stick to my diet next week. i should be ok since my sisters and mom will be there and we all have to eat light. :) they will have a fitness room at the hotel and a pool. Not to mention the assembly is where you have to go up and down steps so i should be ok, i won't be able to weigh in till Tuesday so see you then.

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Good for you! You should post pics -- I'm sure we'd be able to notice your weight loss.