Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weigh In Day 7/16/11 UGH

So this weeks weigh in has me at gaining .6 pounds. Seriously. Well i guess there is no splurge day in my future. I am going to have to watch what i eat closely and I thought when i went out to the Buffet i was good with my choices. (well except the cheese cake) I stuck to one serving of taters, got the baked fish. sure i got breaded shrimp but it really wasn't alot. i got a half a cup of the pasta thingy. had a diet soda (was going to just do water but dh got soda before i said anything) grilled zuchinni. :( but that caused me to gain 2 lbs and it took all week to almost loose it. it was probably that damn cheese cake at the end. those are 8-10pts. and you know what, it wasn't even that good and it caused me to feel bloated. :(

This brings me to the question...what is the point of the 49 points if it is just going cause you to play catch up on your scale. i know i didn't use all those 49 points. they are there for times when you have a party to go to or want to eat out. but apparently for me if i use them then i fall off the wagon and play catch up all week. so i guess back to the grind. no splurge day today. This week i should loose something becuz i am setting up for the garage sale and it is suppose to be HOT so i will be sweating off the weight

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I had a gain of 0.4lbs just a couple of weeks ago. It really messes with your head, doesn't it?

It's a long journey and there will be ups and downs. You've lost 40lbs so far so just keep on trucking.

Personally,I don't touch my weekly allowance points or my activity points. I'm sure if I did my loss wouldn't be as great as it is today.